Sunday 7 October 2012

Small Eyes Gone Big!


Small Eyes Gone Big!
 
Almost every woman I meet asks me for tips and tricks on how to get bigger looking eyes. I’d like to share some tips especially for women with small eyelids as it makes the most difference to them!

You can use one of two things: a light shimmery shadow, or a light metallic shadow all over your moving eyelids. Then use the same color eyeliner (I recommend gel eyeliner) to draw cat eyeliner along your lash line (start thin from the inner corner of your eyes, and go thicker towards the end). Lastly fill in your eyebrows and give them a shape to make them look higher, and finish off the look with lots of mascara on your upper lashes for a wake-me-up look.

Use this photo here as a reference and practice the mentioned steps till you perfect them! 


Basma is Revlon's Ambassador and Makeup Artist in the Middle East and the founder of the beauty label B. beautiful. Basma is the beauty contributor to Absolute Precision.

Follow Basma on Twitter for more of her tips! @bbeautiful_me

No comments:

Post a Comment